Not all of us are gifted with silky smooth and delightful hair. The rest of us with frizzy, unruly, dry and fly away hair will just have to depend on technology beauties like the hair dryer. When searching for a new hair dryer, there are lots of things to consider. Read some tips below to come up with the best choice.
1. The first question that you may want to ask is, what is the wattage of the dryer? A personal-use hair dryer ought to register at around 1300 watts or higher, which guarantees faster drying time for your hair. The exact wattage differs from dryer to dryer however it ought to always be greater than 1300 watts, unless it is a travel dryer. The average is most likely around 1750 watts and some stylists advocate up to 1900 to 2000 watts for long and thick hair.
2. Another consideration when looking for hair dryers is to figure out the type of your hair. Is it fine, coarse or damaged? If you have extremely curly hair, it will be good if you buy a hair dryer with a diffuser. This makes heat drying your curly hair easier and more even. If your hair dryer doesn’t have a diffuser, you can purchase a diffuser attachment.
3. Check the heat settings for better control. The multiple settings permit you adjust the heat in a level suitable for your hair type. Search for the cool shot button feature too. This helps give your hair a tricky style by locking it in place once you are done with the style. Be sure that it features a nozzle attachment as well. It will help you dry the portion you want to focus on faster.
4. It is recommended to have for lightweight brands. These brands might be costly, but they’re comfortable to use, and better than having to lug around a huge, but cheap hair dryer.
5. Keep an eye on the price tag. Cheap dryers have only a very few options that you can use and can easily deteriorate quite quickly. In addition, they can actually damage hair because most will not have the proper speed or heat controls or attachments. Without these functions, these dryers could scorch your hair. Salon-quality dryers use ceramic heating, which radiate heat and push water off hair rather than heating up your hair strand. Most ceramic curling irons and flat irons are the styling tool preferred by salon professionals. They are pricey however it is no doubt to protect your hair more.
Just like buying other devices, you must consider several factors whenever you plan to buy a hair dryer. Be sure that it is powerful enough to dry your hair faster when you need it done in no time. It needs to also meet the type of hair you have. This includes its heat settings. It has to be flexible to a level that best suits you. Its weight matters too. It shouldn’t wear you down when drying your hair or else you not be willing to finish your hair. In addition, understand the price you are willing to pay. Ensure that you will have a good bargain without compromising its quality.