The benefits of apple cider are never-ending! And it’s not new to us how apple cider can be beneficial in our facial care. Actually I’m using apple cider to control the oiliness of my face and it’s really working! I dare you to add this amazing apple cider in your beauty regimen.
Over 85% of people, especially teenagers struggle with stubborn acne. They develop due to various factors like hormonal changes, stress, weak immune system and unhealthy food style. These factors lead to excess secretion of oil which clogs the skin pores. Impurities get trapped in the clogged pores which leads to bacterial growth causing acne.
The best method to treat acne in long term is to follow proper hygiene and food routine. But if you want to deal with the present acne, then you can resort on home remedies instead of commercial treatments. Apple cider vinegar, honey, clay mask and lemon are some of the effective ones to try. Today, let’s discuss regarding apple cider vinegar for acne in detail.
Quick Tip: If you want to prevent acne breakouts, then you have to heal from inside. Wondering how to do that then click here to know.
Is Apple Cider Vinegar Good for Acne?
- Apple cider vinegar contains anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties which kills the bacteria causing acne.
- As a natural detoxifier, it deals with free radicals and other harmful toxins that contribute to acne.
- Alpha-hydroxy acid present in it cleans the skin pores by exfoliating the dead skin cells and impurities.
- It restores the pH level of the skin by balancing the acid – alkaline levels which helps to regulate the oil production.
- Due to anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces redness, swelling, and pain.